Links

Thursday, November 14, 2019

Photo Flashback Thursday



Once a week I like to take a little bit of time out, time to look back through the 30,000+ pictures that I have either captured with a camera, scanned or just stolen from some place on the internet and select just one picture. One lost moment in time to post up and relive briefly right here for everyone. Sometimes this is a little challenging and sometimes it's a breeze, it's always a lot of fun so no complaints from me.

This picture goes back a lot of years, back to the 1960's when my Dad married his second wife Jean at Drummand Chapel Church. My Grandmother is standing there in the blue dress, my Dad standing beside her in the white tux, Jeanie and then her Dad are the four in the receiving line.

I Think my Aunt Glenna Mae is there with Lynn in the middle of the picture, but I'm not sure if that is them or not. It could very well be. I was there somewhere, probably standing beside my grandmother, but that is just a guess and I could be wrong about that as well.

Have yourselves a great day today

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: