Links

Sunday, June 30, 2019

Sunday Morning Rumblings

Here I am on a later Sunday Morning, I just woke up and I'm trying to collect my thoughts for the day. I feel like I am behind, but I am not rushing against the clock today as I usually would be.

I did manage to get a couple of weeks worth of blogs written yesterday. Being that I start another quarter for RTI tomorrow, my week is about to get very busy so I wrote all of this weeks blogs ahead of time. Scan ahead to next Saturday and I have to work in the morning before we head up north for the evening. Meaning the following week when I am away on travel, I had to pre-write all those blogs as well. They will cover things like my flights and where we are staying and what is going on that day. Feels good having all of that taken care of already.

WE still have to do our Grocery shopping today. A little story about that, about six weeks or so ago, about the time WalMart wanted to scan my receipt and scan a few things in my buggy, we switched Grocery stores to Krogers, the Gucci Krogers as it is referred to. I figure shopping at a grocery store 52 weeks a year, spending about $150 per week, or about roughly $8,000 a year give me the right to at least be respected at an establishment. When they started to want to treat me like a common criminal, is when they lost my business. I'm not a thief, am an honest and I tend to be a creature of habit and dedicated to the same places, until they insult me and that little act insulted me to the point where I no longer shop there. I'm just one frustrated consumer. imagine if every honest shopper who does not like to be insulted took their patronage elsewhere.

Have yourselves a great day. BTW, Krogers has a Starbucks and a Much much larger selection.

No comments: