Links

Saturday, June 08, 2019

Saturday Morning Rambling

Well here I sit once again in a quiet household, I'm up a little early but will be laying back down very soon. I'm sitting here watching the Son In  Law and collecting my thoughts for the day.

My consecutive days streak will continue this weekend as I once again head out of town to work. I'll be down at the segment I have been at for the last month this weekend, but then after that they are taking all my segments away for clean up. What's that mean for me? Weekends off and a little bit of a break for a few weeks, or at least until next month when the next quarter starts.

One month from now Michelle and I will both be in San Diego. I will be out there for the ESRI Users Conference and she will be, what is the best way to put it, on vacation. She already has a San Diego travel guide in her possession.

Peaking of traveling, in the last 9 months I traveled to the Caribbean for Vacation, Michelle obviously went with me. I went to Las Vegas for work to give a Presentation for NETL. I went to St Louis for re-certification for my job with RTI, Michelle flew out with me here as well. . I went to Washington DC for the ESRI Federal Users Conference. Now I'm going to San Diego (with Michelle) for the ESRI Users Conference. It's been a busy year of traveling for me to say the least.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: