Links

Monday, June 10, 2019

Monday

Monday is once again upon is, it's time to stick our collective noses back onto the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

Work wise I'm busy establishing spatial integrity of some marker balls that we have buried around the site for utilities. These are the same marker balls and technology that I went to Las Vegas for last year do do a presentation at the Nuclear Lab out there. They will help me establish the spatial integrity of where things like gas lines are, son that when we did, we'll know where they are located.

For RTI, I'm pretty sure that I am done for the quarter. Now it's time to relax a little and start gearing up for the 3rd quarter of work. Something tells me there will be some travel for me this coming quarter as well, but that remains to be seen. Last year they gave me one segment then when the person who was supposed to work it didn't touch it for a month, they transferred it back to me. I listed it a couple of years ago, so I know the segment pretty well and enjoy traveling there.

Softball team hits the field tonight to try to run our record to 2-0 on the season. The team we are playing tonight is the other undefeated team, so only one of us will hold that title after this evening.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: