Links

Monday, June 17, 2019

Monday

My relaxing weekend is now over with, now it is time to take our collective noses and stick them back onto the grindstone to start another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

First a little weekend recall. Michelle and I spent our Saturday going to Hovatters Zoo in Kingwood. I put some of the pictures up on Facebook, as I'm still learning how to use my new DSLR camera.

Looking at the week ahead, I have a couple of Mandatory Meetings I have to attend, one on Safety and the other on the Morale Subcommittee that I am a member of at work. We are starting to plan our site wide parties at work, this is when I get to meet with the top brass at NETL and help plan things like Christmas Parties and Halloween events. I've been on this committee a little over a year and I do enjoy being a part of this small group of diverse representatives.

Michelle is traveling to Charleston on Thursday to Head Up the Art Walk, where they raise money and gather specifically shoes for the people in need. It gives her a chance once a month for overnight travel for her Job and do something worthwhile. This will be her third month in a row organizing this for her company.

I am scheduled to play Softball tonight and tomorrow night, weather permitting. These will be the last games that I play until I actually return from San Diego due to a couple of Bye weeks and me traveling.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: