Links

Wednesday, June 26, 2019

Hump Day

That is two days down, we have two more ahead of us after today, so I guess that means once we poke our collective heads up over the noon time lunch hour we can see the dawn of another weekend off in the distance.

Oh what to talk about, my creative juices just are not flowing as my life has really become so routine and regimented that there is never really anything for me to talk about in the middle of a week of work.

I hate to say this, but my blogs are just stale anymore and I honestly don't put much though in them anymore. I've been blogging for 15 years and pretty much every day for the last 12 of them. It has served it's purpose and saw me through my courtship and marriage, five different job searches, traveling to different countries and to cities I never dreamed I would ever go to. It has seen a lot through all of these years, it has helped me document a number of events and times in my life. Sometimes you look ahead and wonder if it is still worth writing, then you reflect on what you have done and realize how much it does mean to you.

That is how you fill content, have a new revitalization of purpose and fill blog space all at once. =)

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: