Links

Monday, June 03, 2019

Monday

Well my short non-existent weekend is now over with, now it is time to once again put our collective noses back onto the grindstone for another fun filled week of doing what it is we do for a living.

We are scheduled to finally get a start to the Senior League Softball season this evening, weather permitting. We were originally scheduled to hit the field over a month ago, but two rain outs, an off week and a schedule change and we have yet to hit the field for the 2019 season, but hopefully that all changes tonight.

Looking at my week ahead doesn't look too busy other than Softball and working for RTI. I have to once again do my yearly certification for my Fire Marshall position at work. I've held that position as well as being in the Emergency Operations Center, kind of pulling a dual role, which means all kinds of training's and such.

Not too much to say other than that, just going through the motions.

No comments: