Links

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Saturday

Here I sit, still early but later than usual on a beautiful Saturday Morning. I'm up collecting my thoughts for the day and getting ready to enjoy my last weekend off for a while. The Boob tube behind me is silent as I'm not watching anything at the moment.

This is my last weekend off for a while, Monday we start a new quarter with RTI and the madness begins all over again for me. New places to see, new people to meet and a really good chance at doing some interviews. Woo Hoo

Recap from the last week, we got Ice back on Tuesday. They basically replaced the passenger side of the car to the tune of about $6,700 in damages. She is looking good and Michelle is happy to have her back. She was all smiles when we picked it up.

I'm going to have a semi-busy weekend, gotta do laundry and chores around the house, I've also got to make sure my writers block isn't here this weekend as I'm going to have to put a few coherent sentences and thoughts down on this blog. I'll not only have to write this weeks blogs, but we are leaving next Saturday afternoon for Pittsburgh so we don't have to be at the airport at the butt crack of dawn to head to San Diego, so I will write all my San Diego Blogs as well plus maybe a live blog from the left coast.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: