Links

Saturday, June 22, 2019

Saturday Morning

Here I one again sit on a quiet Saturday Morning, I'm just starting to wake up from a good nights sleep and have the move Heaven Can Wait on in the background as I collect my thoughts for the day.

A little recap of what has happened this past week, since I pre-write blogs and really don't get to discuss what is going on. Ice is still in the shop being repaired, should get her back in the near future. Michelle had a little bit of a health scare this past week, she is fine now and has a couple follow up appointments in the next couple of weeks. She got back from Charleston last night from the Art walk, which she really enjoys.

Now on today, it's a laundry/curt the grass/Michelle to attend a Baby Shower kind of day. No big plans other than a few chores and relaxing a little bit. This is my next to last weekend that I will have off until the next quarter begins with RTI.  Other than that the day is ours..lol

I think when Michelle and I leave for San Diego we are going to head north the evening before and stay the night rather than drive up in the early morning. We have a free night with my IHG Rewards and it has to be used or I lose it before my anniversary date in September. I'll get another free night in September, but I'll lose the one we have now if I don't use it.

Have yourselves a great Saturday.

No comments: