Links

Wednesday, June 19, 2019

Happy Birthday Erica Jean Nicholson

I would like to take this opportunity to wish my great niece Erica Jean Nicholson a very Happy Birthday today.

It's hard to believe that this young lady has grown up in the blink of an eye and became a teenager, but that was last year, if my math is correct she should be turning 15 years old today. I know she has been wanting Val and Bobby to teach her to drive as she can now legally get her Learners Permit. Where have all the years gone and why did they go by so quickly, seems like it was only yesterday.

Erica is turning into a beautiful and intelligent young woman and it is a pleasure to be around. She likes fishing and riding dirt bikes.

If you happen to see Erica Jean today, make sure that you take a little bit of time out and wish her a very Happy Birthday today.

Happy Birthday Erica, I hope you have a wonderful Birthday.

No comments: