Links

Friday, March 15, 2019

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

No plans for me this weekend, it's actually going to be my first full weekend off of 2019 believe it or not. The last full weekend I had was right before New Years, after that it was off to St Louis and then out in the field working every day for a month and then one weekend day the past few weeks.

So what am I going to do with my weekend of freedom one would ask? One where he days are actually getting longer, the answer is I don't know. I know I would like to start getting a few drone flights in in the near future before my life gets chaotic again.

One big thing of special note today since it is mine and Michelle's Friday night date night (consisting of Sam's Club and dinner), it was 11 years ago today that I took Michelle out to see the movie 10,000 BC and it was the beginning of our relationship that is still going strong today.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: