* Monday completed, now it's time to tackle a big Tuesday, can't think of a better reason to do a tidbits.
* It has been 20,190 since I first blessed this earth with my blogging presence, a time that it should have said in the blogasphere that the worlds greatest blogger has entered this dimension.
* It has been 5,413 days since I graduated from WVU> Just think in a couple more months this city will be like it is traffic wise this week all summer.
* 4,014 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, it still seems like yesterday sometimes.
* 3,238 days ago I got down on one knee and asked Michelle to be my wife. It was 4:00 in the morning in the back yard, but she was up and ready as she knew it was coming.
* It was 2,775 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I were married by a co-worker of hers at the time.
* I have now lived 401 days longer than my Dad did, I think he would have liked to have seen what I have done since then, meaning career wise and my specific profession.
* I have 4,647 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,271 days away. I wonder of there good recipes for Panther Rolls, you know like a Pepperoni Roll only with fresh dead panther.
* 327 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, we love Phil with his prediction this year, but it looks like he might have fibbed. That's OK, I'll forgive him.
* 311 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog.
* There are 287 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019, Walmart is just starting to put their spring stuff out.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 264 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it.
* There are 147 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.
* There are 7 days until the next start of my favorite season, SPRING. Have I ever mentioned I hate snow and cold weather? .
* I have written 5,571 blogs in the 14 1/2 years since I wrote my first blog.
* No Drone flights this weekend, but soon. I should have flown this past weekend, the time is definitely coming.
* I still need a new impossible project. I hate not really having any objectives.I guess finding a long lost brother is the top of the food chain, everything else is less than impossible.
* BOPARC finally has their season softball packets out. We're starting to put the ink on the paper now to get organized. Smitty is no longer running the team and has once again retired, but the team continues.
* April the Giraffe cam.
* I see the Nature Cam is back up, Bears looking to catch and eat salmon.
* One has to wonder, why are there no streaming cameras in the Morgantown area? There used to be one of the county courthouse, but other than the 511 road condition cams I know of none.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho