Links

Saturday, March 02, 2019

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one to recover from that losing battle with the Sandman last night. I'm sitting here with the TV on in the background and collecting my thoughts for the day.

There will be an Auction this evening at the Woodland United Methodist Church on the Mileground. Jim and Chris are referring to this as their March madness Auction and have a sizable inventory of new tools and other useful items around the home. Food will be available for sale in the concession stand and it will be handled by the church, so it should be a nice evening for an auction, so come on out and exchange some of that tax return money for a few deals on some useful tools. Michelle will be up there all day assisting with the Auction, stop in and say hello to her.

Me, I'll be out on the field working yet once again today. I would have relinquished my section by now, but my boss does not have anyone that she can bring in for followup and clean up at this time. The Morgantown area is a hard one to work, and it is either feast or famine and it has been famine basically the entire month of February. We start a new quarter at the beginning of next month, I'm basically going through the motions until we start a new quarter.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: