Links

Sunday, March 31, 2019

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I'm the first one up this morning but I was also the first one to bed last night. I'm sitting here watching who knows what and collecting my thoughts for the day and still trying to recover from this head cold.

First off a big thank you to my wonderful wife as she stepped up and took care of everything yesterday as my body is still trying to recover from this gunk I have in my head. I don't have time to be sick, but if I do have to be sick I guess this was the ideal time.

Today is my last day off for a stretch, probably for at least three weeks until Easter Sunday. The new quarter for RTI begins tomorrow and my life will be extremely busy this week at both jobs with the yearly event exercise this week  at NETL. I do not know any specifics yet, but indication are it will be a large scale natural disaster that hits the facility. We do these simulations every year, but this is the first one I will be directly involved with and it will be the largest scale one we have ever done. We bring in actors and other local agencies to participate, to make the simulation as real as possible.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: