Links

Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Monday is over with, I've already wished Amy a Happy Birthday, time for a tidbits.

* It has been 20,197 since my birth, it was just a mere 21 years ago if you know how to do proper math. =)

* It has been 5,420 days since I graduated from WVU. A number of others will realize their dreams here in a couple months as this school year is winding down.

* 4,021 days ago Michelle and I had our first date together, dinner and a movie.

* 3,245 days ago I got down on one knee and asked Michelle to be my wife. It was 4:00 in the morning in the back yard, but she was up and ready as she knew it was coming.

* It was 2,782 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I were married, we poured sand into a vase and that vase is still on top of our TV. AS well as the Flag that flew over the United States Capital that day as well.

* I have now lived 408 days longer than my Dad did, makes you realize how short time and life really is.

* I have 4,640 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, like I said I love what I do and who knows when I would retire.

* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,264 days away. This countdown is really starting to dwindle down.

* 320 more days until Phil steps to center stage again for Groundhogs Day, I'm hating on him a lot less as out warmer weather is getting here.

* 304 more days to go until my Goodbye 2019 Blog is posted, where I relive the previous year through what was posted right here in my blog.

* There are 280 more shopping days left until Christmas 2019.

* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 257 more days, this should be about my 35th Anniversary of it.

* There are 140 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Eighth Wedding Anniversary together, seems like only yesterday.

* There are 1 days until the next start of my favorite season, SPRING. Wait, 1 day? SPRING STARTS TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!

* I have written 5,579 blogs in the 14 1/2 years since I first tested this thing called blogging out.

* No Drone flights this weekend, but soon. I should have flown this past weekend, the time is definitely coming.

* I still need a new impossible project. The only problem is how do you top finding a sibling?

* BOPARC finally has their season softball packets out. We're starting to put the ink on the paper now to get organized. I'm ready to hit the field.

* Peanut keeps telling me it's Meoutside time, I keep telling her soon.

* Anyone know of a good place they would like to see a drone flown? I'm open to suggestions provided they are legal.

* Anyone ready for Spring? It starts tomorrow I read.

* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.

* Have yourselves a great day.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: