Links

Saturday, March 09, 2019

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit in a semi-quiet household, Michelle is sleeping but has the Giraffe Cam on in the bedroom waiting for April to pop again. I'm out in the living room with something or another on the TV and collecting my thoughts.

Day 2 of the NCAA Rifle Championship is being held today in the WVU Coliseum. WVU lost the tiebreaker to TCU on the first day of shooting and will do their best to win today and hopefully win their 20th Title right in our own back yard.

I'm out working once again for RTI. This is most likely my last day out this quarter, the cases are going to be transferred for clean up after the weekend and we'll have a few weeks off as I start to gear up for the next quarters work. Not sure where I will be working, but both of my segments are both in Morgantown once again so there shouldn't be too much travel associated with it.

I did manage to help a co-worker (and Jean's cousin) out with a prescription yesterday. He gets a three month supply of a diabetic prescription that his portion that he has to pay is $100 for a 3 month supply. I actually showed him how to get his three month supply for $0.00 at a local Pharmacy.  I don't think he believed me until he went and talked to the Pharmacy, now he's quite happy. Usually any higher priced diabetes medications have manufacturers coupons that are good for a year (then they just need renewed) that help you obtain the prescription for next to nothing.

I think I'm laying back down, have yourselves a great day when you wake up.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: