Links

Wednesday, March 06, 2019

Hump Day

Two days down, two more ahead of us after today, that must mean that today is the day when the work week goers from going up hill, to topping the crest and we start our downhill portion of the work week after we pass this noon time hump.

Michelle is still going to be in her second jobs office later tonight, I'm probably going to go out and do a little bit of field work for RTI and do my best to stay work and recover from this recent arctic blast that kind of messed us up this past week.

Other than that nothing really to report other than we are both chugging along, you know it's the lather, rinse, repeat unending cycle. Maybe it's just that days are starting to get longer and we'll move the clocks ahead this coming weekend, I'm starting to really anticipate warmer weather, longer days, birds a singing and the smell of spring tickling my nostril hairs. I'm so done with winter.

Have yourselves a great day.

Hi ho hi ho


No comments: