Links

Sunday, March 17, 2019

Sunday Morning Sleep In

Here I sit in a semi-quiet household, Michelle just got up and made herself a cup of coffee and I'm up much later than my normal wake up time writing this masterpiece and trying to wake up.

Well April the Giraffe had her Baby yesterday morning around noonish. 300,000 people were tuned in on Youtube to watch her give birth to new baby, which has yet to have been named. When her last baby Tajiri was born, about 230,000 people were tuned in to watch. I guess more and more people are starting to get addicted to watching pregnant giraffe Hoo Haas.

Nothing special planned for the day other than our normal routine, I have my drone charged, but it was a little cold yesterday so I didn't take it out to fly it. It might be a little warmer this afternoon so I might try to take it up here at home for a brief flight just to re-acclimate myself to the controls since it has been so long since I have flown it.

Have yourselves a great day and enjoy the second half of your weekend.

No comments: