* Monday has been completed, now it's time to turn our attentions to Tuesday and a Tidbits.
* It has been 19,932 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's.
* It has been 5,147 days since I graduated from West Virginia University with a Degree in Geography.
* 3,762 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, 10,000 BC and Pizza Hut.
* 2,979 days ago I proposed to Michelle, in the back yard at 4:00 in the morning.
* It was 2,516 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became Husband and Wife.
* I have now lived 141 days longer than my Dad did, I appreciate each and every one of them.
* I have 4,907 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,544 days away.
* 221 more days until Groundhog Day, this is when Phil will tell us about an Early Spring in 2019.
* 188 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year. There will be some big things discussed this year, that is for sure.
* There are 267 days until the next start of my favorite season, Spring 2019.
* There are 182 more shopping days left until Christmas, not quite time to start preparing your lists, but it never hurts.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 158 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.
* We are 67 days away from the start of the 2018 WVU Football season when the Mountaineers will open up the year against Tennessee in Charlotte NC.
* There are 48 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are 31 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Alabama, Brett Michaels and Montgomery Gentry will be the featured acts throughout the weekend.
* There are 10 more days until we go and see Jimmy Buffett again in Burgettstown. Fire up the Limo
* I have written 5,293 blogs in what is now my 13+ years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,707 more to go until I reach that Milestone.
* Bother Search completed.
* No Drone flights this weekend, I should have flown but I didn't.
* This is my last week of one job, my RTI job starts again this Sunday with the start of another quarter.
* I was asking Michelle this weekend if she is ready for all the concerts we are attending in July. She is definitely ready.
* Want to feel old, the album Purple Rain by Prince was released 34 years ago yesterday.
* This weeks Riddle: What is something people spend a lot of money on but never want to use.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho
* OK, answer to this weeks riddle: Insurance.