* Monday over, time for a tidbits.
* It has been 19,911 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's.
* It has been 5,126 days since I graduated from WVU, and with the students gone I realize I like it better when they are not here even though I am an Alum.
* 3,741 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, it was our first date together and the starting point for the rest of our lives.
* 2,958 days ago I proposed to Michelle, in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning.
* It was 2,495 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I started to share the same last name as we became hitched.
* I have now lived 120 days longer than my Dad did, I appreciate each and every one of them.
* I have 4,927 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,565 days away. It's getting closer.
* 242 more days until Groundhog Day, this is when Phil will tell us about an Early Spring in 2019.
* 209 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year.
* There are 203 more shopping days left until Christmas, not quite time to start preparing your lists, but it never hurts.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 179 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.
* There are 69 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are 52 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Alabama, Brett Michaels and Montgomery Gentry will be the featured acts throughout the weekend. Ticket's are now $50 each for the weekend, we bought ours just before Christmas for $40 each for the entire weekend and before all acts were named.
* There are 31 more days until we go and see Jimmy Buffett again in Burgettstown. First time ever on a Saturday Night for me, this should be good.
* There are 16 more days to go until the start of Summer, Peanut likes the warmer weather. She told me.
* I have written 5,269 blogs in what is now my 13 2/3 years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,731 more to go until I reach that Milestone.
* Bother Search, I plead the Fifth.
* No Drone flights this weekend, weather really wasn't cooperative and I had something else occupying my time.
* We were off this week for Senior League Softball, we are even off again next week and won't return to action until June 11th. We're still 2-0 on the season and I don't think we have put our best team on the field just yet.
* Michelle is working a part time job at Morgantown Veterinary Care, she think's she is going to keep the job when she starts her full time job June 18th with Elite Coal Services so nothing new on that front.
* Michelle is going to head back home this weekend as well, one more Graduation to attend for the year as we are finishing the graduations and are getting into the birthdays.
* This weeks Riddle: What jumps when it walks and sits when it stands.
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho
* OK, answer to this weeks riddle: A Kangaroo