* Monday is once again behind us as we have a new week started, time for a Tidbits.
* It has been 19,925 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's.
* It has been 5,140 days since I graduated from West Virginia University, I am still doing what I was trained to do in college and I'm taking it into a whole different direction. I'm a trendsetter.
* 3,755 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, it was our first date together and the starting point for the rest of our lives.
* 2,972 days ago I proposed to Michelle, she new it was coming and she knew the day I was going to propose, but I still made her wait. I'm thankful she did.
* It was 2,509 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became Husband and Wife.
* I have now lived 134 days longer than my Dad did, I appreciate each and every one of them.
* I have 4,913 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,551 days away. You can tell it's a deep seeded hatred when you are counting this down for this long.
* 228 more days until Groundhog Day, this is when Phil will tell us about an Early Spring in 2019.
* 195 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year. There will be some big things discussed this year, that is for sure.
* There are 189 more shopping days left until Christmas, not quite time to start preparing your lists, but it never hurts.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 165 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.
* There are 55 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are 38 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Alabama, Brett Michaels and Montgomery Gentry will be the featured acts throughout the weekend. Ticket's are now $50 each for the weekend, we bought ours just before Christmas for $40 each for the entire weekend and before all acts were named.
* There are 17 more days until we go and see Jimmy Buffett again in Burgettstown. First time ever on a Saturday Night for me, this should be good. We are taking a Limousine up this year for this years concert. We're going in style this year and I don't have to drive.
* There are 2 more days to go until the start of Summer, this is going by too fast, slow down...lol
* I have written 5,286 blogs in what is now my 13+ years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,714 more to go until I reach that Milestone.
* Bother Search, yes I found him and I have spoken to him. Search is over now we are starting the next chapter of getting to know each other.
* No Drone flights this weekend, I should have flown but I didn't.
* Chris is teaching Vacation Bible School this week, Jonny and Maddie are here all wee staying with Mamaw while she teaches.
* I'm loving this warm weather, this is my season although my favorite season is about to end. I love Springtime, but Summer comes in Second on that list.
* Michelle is loving both of her jobs and we are now a 4 income family...lol
* This weeks Riddle: When the I answer I give is yes, it is no, and when I give the answer no it is yes. What is the Question?
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho
* OK, answer to this weeks riddle: Do You Mind?