Links

Saturday, June 30, 2018

Saturday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit once again in a quiet household, I seem to be the only one awake and I'm up watching who knows what on the boob tube behind me (as if I have eyes in the back of my head).

I'm not sure what I will be getting into today, it is Chad's Birthday today, he turns the big 3-0 today. I know Michelle had talked about making him something he likes called apple crisp for his big day. It's some dessert Laiah's Mom used to make that he really likes and she promised to make it for him. Happy Birthday Chad.

No idea of my plans for the day other than to try to stay cool. It's supposed to be a hot one with the temp's going into the 90's for the day. I will most likely be preparing for the start of a new quarter tomorrow with RTI. It's the official start of quarter number three, and a time when my life gets very busy for a a while. My case load is not too heavy this quarter and the proximity of where I am going to work is ideal.

Try to stay cool today and for the next week or so, as it is supposed to be in the 90's for at least a week or so. Make sure you get plenty of water pace yourself working outdoors.

Have a great day and enjoy the weather.

No comments: