Links

Sunday, June 24, 2018

Sunday Morning Ramblings

Here I sit on a quiet Sunday Morning, I'm up with a little bit of heartburn and something playing on the TV behind me, I have no idea what it is but I think Tom Cruise is narrating. I'm up as I usually am and trying to collect my thoughts for the day and somehow trying to make them appear semi-coherent.

I'm probably going to have to spend some time today getting some of my 3rd quarter materials ready for the next quarter with RTI. I'm only working one segment this quarter due to proximity and the next closest segment is closer to someone else than me. I listed it last summer, but with the hours I'm committed to at NETL I would spend half of my time traveling back and forth so to speak.

I did find out that a Rural King is supposed to go into the old K-Mart location. I'm sure we will see a number of new businesses coming into the area as the the other side of the Interstate is developed tying in the old Morgantown Mall to the University Town Center. The area is quickly developing.

Our plans for the day are to just simply go shopping this morning and relax for the day. A new work week starts tomorrow and the weather doesn't look like it's going to be cooperative today, so it might be a good day for a nap.

Have yourselves a great day.

No comments: