Links

Saturday, June 09, 2018

Saturday Morning Rambling

Here I sit yet once again in a quiet household, I'm the only one apparently awake other than Peanut who I wonder sometimes if she ever sleeps. The TV is blank behind me as a movie I was streaming last night has ended, and I'm just here collecting my thoughts for the day.

Michelle and I have two different agendas for the day. She's heading back north to East Liverpool again today to celebrate her cousin Emily's Graduation, who will be attending Kent State this fall. She's leaving early this morning and is going to start the day off with a visit to her Grandmother's.

I will be staying in town and going to Smitty and Stephanie's 15th Anniversary Party at Coopers Rock. Should be a great day.

If weather permitting this weekend, I might even try to get a drone flight in. It has been a few weeks, and I'm itching to get out and fly it, but I would like to go somewhere new and fly it, if I'm going to get any better I'll need to challenge and develop my piloting abilities.

Have yourselves a great day today, make the very most of it and live it to its fullest.


No comments: