* Monday over, time for a tidbits.
* It has been 19,918 days since my reported birth, by my calculation and using my patented 938 day calendar, that should make me 21 years old by my calculations or 54 by these old antiquated calendar's.
* It has been 5,133 days since I graduated from WVU, second best decision I ever made next to Michelle of course.
* 3,748 days ago Michelle and I went out for dinner and a movie, it was our first date together and the starting point for the rest of our lives.
* 2,965 days ago I proposed to Michelle, in the backyard at 4:00 in the morning.
* It was 2,502 days ago in front of our closest friends and family, Michelle and I became Husbans and Wife.
* I have now lived 127 days longer than my Dad did, I appreciate each and every one of them.
* I have 4,920 days to go until I retire, give or take a few hundred days here or there, or at least start doing something else with my life other than working.
* The next Backyard brawl where we beat Pitt's ass in Football is only 1,558 days away. It's getting closer.
* 235 more days until Groundhog Day, this is when Phil will tell us about an Early Spring in 2019.
* 202 more days to go until my Goodbye 2018 Blog is posted, the blog that is my last blog of the year and recaps the previous year.
* There are 196 more shopping days left until Christmas, not quite time to start preparing your lists, but it never hurts.
* My next Anniversary of my 21st Birthday will be in 172 more days. I think this will be the 34th anniversary of that birthday using the antiquated calendar that most people use.
* There are 62 more days to go until Michelle and I celebrate our Seventh Wedding Anniversary together.
* There are 45 days to go until MountainFest Starts, we already have our tickets and this will be our second year of attending. Alabama, Brett Michaels and Montgomery Gentry will be the featured acts throughout the weekend. Ticket's are now $50 each for the weekend, we bought ours just before Christmas for $40 each for the entire weekend and before all acts were named.
* There are 24 more days until we go and see Jimmy Buffett again in Burgettstown. First time ever on a Saturday Night for me, this should be good.
* There are 9 more days to go until the start of Summer, this is going by too fast, slow down...lol
* I have written 5,278 blogs in what is now my 13+ years of being a Blogger and working towards 10,000. Only 4,722 more to go until I reach that Milestone.
* Bother Search, found him.
* No Drone flights this weekend, I should have flown but I didn't.
* Michelle's first day on her new job is tomorrow, I'm very Happy for her as she is no longer stir crazy sitting at home.
* Michelle was planning on taking a trip with her cousin Julie next week to Amish Country, but they have had to reschedule. They are looking for a time period this coming Fall to reschedule it.
* The big discussion locally has been the purchase of the Haymaker Forest Area off of Dorsey Avenue. I've posted my opinion multiple times, and while I am big on Green Space, I think paying 4x the market value is not a responsible economic decision by city officials.
* This weeks Riddle: I am a fruit, if you take away the first letter in my name I become a crime. Take away the first two letters and I become an animal. Take away the first and last letters of my name and I become a type of music. What am I?
* I'm STILL converting some old VHS tapes to Digital Format for Trish. I really need to get back on this as I am such a procrastinator.
* Have yourselves a great day.
* Hi ho hi ho
* OK, answer to this weeks riddle: A Grape