Links

Wednesday, June 06, 2018

Hump Day

Two days down, two more ahead of us, now it's just up and over this noon time hump as we work towards another fun filled weekend.

I can't complain, the week has been going pretty good so far and not one of those weeks that just drags like a muffler behind a car that is way past its prime. It has actually been just flowing along.

I did get a chance to talk to my Brother Gary yesterday, as it was his birthday, I caught him at Tonya's when I called there when I couldn't get through to his cell phone. He seems to be doing very well and sounds good. He's wanting to get up and see everyone in the near future and I can't deny I would love to see him as well.

Have yourselves a superfantastic day today, make the most of it and keep your head pointed forward without getting yourself too distracted.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: