Links

Tuesday, December 06, 2011

Tuesday's Tidbits

* Well that dreadful Monday is once again now in our rear view mirrors and we are staring straight down the barrel of a Tuesday. I can't think of a better reason than that to do a tidbits.

* It has been 1,362 days since Michelle and I went on our first date. We'll be looking at four years together this spring.

* It has been 585 days since Michelle's wait of 777 days (my lucky number) was over and I got down on one knee and proposed marriage to the love of my life.

* We have been married for 122 wonderful days. 122 days since we got together and dripped sand into a bottle as William Filcheck helped us exchange our vows and make it legal.

* In case you have not heard, the Mountaineer Football team has been offered the Orange Bowl that we will play January 4th, 2012 at 8:30 PM against Clemson.

* Yesterday was an unseasonably warm day, temperatures were actually in the 60's. I did get a little surprise at work as my boss had bought me a Red Velvet Cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory to share with my employees and bring some home for Michelle and Hayley.

* Chad is in Cleveland, he was in for the weekend and may be returning back home soon ans the project is nearing completion.

* We did stop by this weekend and see my sister Terri. She has been in a great deal of pain the last week or so, they have ruled out anything cardiac related. We're hoping for a pinched nerve. She is a trooper and has been working despite the pain.

* I'm ready for a few Christmas movies.

* Hi ho hi ho

No comments: