Links

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Hump Day

That's two days down, over this hump and it's all downhill after that!!!!!!!

I swear there are times when my days just seem to run together. My days are long and repetitive and sometimes just seems to run together. Maybe it's just the time of the year, when days are short and cold and there really is no daylight and you don't really get out much in this weather. Maybe that has something to do with the reason why I love spring and summer so much and really don't like winter, being cold, short days or snow. The one good thing about this time of year thought is snacking on Michelle's Christmas Cookies while I am writing this. Butterscotch....yummm

Hats off to my niece Val, she is quitting smoking and is going through the first part of breaking the routine and habit that is formed when you are a smoker. I'm very proud of her, I know she can do it.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: