Links

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Busy Saturday

It's going to be a busy day today, we'll be cramming all of our weekend chores into one day so we can travel to Ohio tomorrow. We'll do all of our weekly grocery shopping and try to finish up any Christmas shopping that remains to be done.

Last night we had my company Christmas party at Oliverios. That went pretty well and was an entertaining evening. In years past I didn't know everyone there, even though we have a small company when people bring their spouses and children into the equation it gets hard to initially keep track of everyone, but this year my third with Sextant, it was pretty easy to keep track of everyone.

Michele got some more of the Hot Sausage we had at the wedding for next weekend. Christmas Eve at my sister Terri's this year, I'm looking forward to it.

Have a great day.

No comments: