Links

Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas

It's Christmas morning, I'm the the first and only one up so far. I've got some Hot Sausage that we had set aside for my traditional Christmas morning breakfast, a tradition we started as kids and have maintained over the last 35-40 years. It was one thing we always remember my father making on Christmas eve, and he made enough that we always ate that for breakfast the next morning as leftovers.

Had a great time at Terri's last night. There was plenty of food and great times with my family. I installed NORAD's Santa Tracker on my phone and the kids were asking me every three minutes where Santa was at. It was one of those unplanned special memories that you'll never forget.

We have to open gifts here this morning and then we'll be off to Michelle's Sister's house for Christmas dinner with that side of the family. We have a red velvet cheesecake that we will be taking with us today. My Boss bought me one for my birthday and everyone seemed to love it, so we got one from the Cheesecake factory to take with us today.

Merry Christmas to All!!!!!!!!!

No comments: