Links

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Hump Day

Monday, check. Tuesday, Check. It's up over this hump today and on the other side of Thursday I can see another weekend peeking through. This time it will be an extended Holiday weekend, so that makes it a little better.

Had a Doctor's appointment yesterday, everything went well however I am still waiting to see the results from my A1C. They are usually pretty quick about posting those results, not this time however.

Did speak with Terri briefly yesterday. She is still in a lot of pain, but wants to still do Christmas at her home this year. I told her we have another box of the sausage we had for the wedding that we are going to make for Christmas Eve. Did briefly speak with Nick too, just confirming that we would be there on Christmas Eve this year.

I have been working on removing some very vicious malware from Hayley's computer, I think I am just about to the point where it is clean and I should be able to return it to her. I have the malware cleaned up, I just wanted to clean it all up before something else rears its ugly head.

Hi ho hi ho

No comments: