Links

Friday, December 09, 2011

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

AHHHHHH. No Football for me this weekend. The Steelers played and won 14-3 last night, West Virginia doesn't play until the Orange Bowl and High School is finished for the season. Maybe it is time that I start to transition myself into watching basketball, I guess it is basketball season here in Morgantown now, the boys did travel to K-State and beat Hugg's old team last night in double overtime 85-80.

Our agenda this weekend will consist of Christmas shopping and making our Christmas Cookies for the year. Next weekend is my company Christmas Party and we'll be traveling to East Liverpool Ohio for Michelle's family Christmas, so the rest of the vital things need to get done this weekend because the following weekend is Christmas.

I think we'll be heading to Tanger Outlets tomorrow to do our yearly Christmas shopping. I'm sure there will be another stop or two throughout the day, but that is one place we are planning on going.

Can't get this weekend started until I get today in, so hi ho hi ho

No comments: