Links

Saturday, December 31, 2011

Goodbye 2011

January

* Former West Virginia University Football Coach Rich Rodriguez was fired as the head Football Coach at Michigan.

* My Nephew Moke joined my Niece Brittany as a student at my Alma Mater, West Virginia University.

* In a busy month for Birthdays, my wife Michelle had one during the month of January. As did her Mother Susie, My Mother Sandi, and Arron according to my Blog.

* I came down with influenza and was out for almost a week at work.



February

* Phil did NOT see his shadow!!!!!

* The Pittsburgh Steelers played in the Super Bowl.

* WVAQ Radio Morning personality Eric McGuire left his position due to an upcoming surgery. Good news is he has made a few spot guest appearances this year.

* We secured the Marilla Center for our August wedding later in the year.

* Michelle got her first iPhone.



March

* I introduced a new feature to the BLOG. Thursdays were a little bit dry for me, so I started doing Photo Flashbacks on Thursdays.

* Our friends Chewy and Courtney Stavar had a little minion (daughter) and named her Edith.

* Michelle and I learned to make butter.



April

* Our yearly April Fools Joke this year was us saying that Michelle was Pregnant.

* We did some of our only Geocaches of the year.

* Amy was gracious enough to host an east Egg Hunt at her home.

* Michelle and I attended the Spring WVU Football game.



May

* Osama Bin Laden became fish food!!!!!!

* We set up a raised garden on the back patio to try to grow vegetables this season.

* I once again switched web hosts from Just Host back to GoDaddy.

* Josh Judy made his Major League Baseball debut.



June

* We bought Hayley an iPhone and an Otter Box for her Birthday.

* Bill Stewart was replaced as WVU's Head Football Coach.

* Jimmy Buffett Concert in Pittsburgh.

* We applied for our Marriage License.



July

* Michelle and I once again attended the Rosiak family 4th of July Water battle. This was my 14th year of going.

* Josh Judy was once again called up the the Majors.

* I chose the high road decided not to air out dirty laundry on the internet even though I very well could have let someone have it.

* Michelle had her bridal shower, thanks to Jes for stepping it up and her Sister Chris, it was a huge success.



August

* August saw me take the longest paid vacation of my working life when I took a ten day vacation.

* Michelle and I tied the bonds of matrimony a the Marilla Center in front of our closest friends and family. My days of bachelorhood became a thing of the past.

* For our honeymoon, we traveled to Ocean City, Maryland. Michelle had never been there and I had been there a couple of times in my life, so we made this our Honeymoon destination.

* In a month of firsts, Michelle and I both bought our very first ever new car that either one of us had ever purchased. We named her Pearl.

* I received and gave to Michelle the Flag that was flying over the US Capital on August 6th as we were getting married.

* My Sister Pam had Gall Bladder surgery.

* We made a trip to FallingWaters.



September

* The Mountaineer Football team started the Dana Holgorsen era with a lightning delayed game in Morgantown. Lightning actually struck the stadium during the game.

* We saw the Tenth anniversary of the terrorist attacks on 9-11-01.

* Farida and Abdul Rehmani celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary.

* I did manage to get some Buckwheat Cales this year, but we didn't make it to the actual Buckwheat festival due to the rain.



October

* Milan Puskar, owner of Mylan Pharmaceuticals and large donor to West Virginia University passed away. We lost a great Mountaineer.

* Michelle and I attended Mountaineer Madness.

* Terri made a weekend trip to New York City.

* I dropped and broke my iPhone, followed by a FedEx Nightmare.

* West Virginia University announced that they would join the Big 12 Conference starting in 2012.



November

* Michelle has a tough time period when she lost two family members on the same day. Her Uncle Terry from back home in East Liverpool and my brother in law Jim's brother Uncle Ernie also passed away later that day.

* Chad got a job working for a contractor for Xerox in Cleveland, it was Contract work that paid very well and lasted quite a few weeks.



December

* The greatest BLOGGER in the world celebrated another birthday.

* WVU earned a BCS Orange Bowl Bid for football.

* We spent a weekend Christmas Shopping at Tanger Outlets.

* We had my companies annual Christmas party at Oilverio's Restaurant.

* We traveled to East Liverpool, Ohio for Michelle's family Christmas.

* We spent Christmas Eve with my family at my Sister Terri's house, it was nice to get everyone back together again.

* I posted 405 BLOG Posts in 2011 for a grand total of 2,655 BLOG Posts as a BLOGGER.



See you on the other side.

No comments: