Links

Friday, December 23, 2011

Big Ole Hairy Friday

Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

For Michelle and myself it is the start of a three day Holiday weekend with Monday being the Christmas Holiday for both of us.

Our agenda should be pretty busy tomorrow with our grocery shopping and having Christmas Eve at my sister Terri's house. After being as ill and bedridden as I was last year for both Christmas and Christmas Eve, I am really looking forward to this years Christmas eve. It's been a couple of years since I have been around my family on Christmas Eve.

Christmas Day will consist of us taking a trip to Michelle's sisters for their Christmas and their Christmas dinner.

It looks to be a great weekend.

Ho ho ho ho

No comments: