Links

Sunday, February 28, 2010

Weekend Slow Down

Ok Mr Weekend, you need to stop living on the fast track and slow down already. It should still be like, Saturday Morning and we are at Sunday already. If you want to speed up, wait till tomorrow and then speed up.

We managed to make it up to the Morgantown Mall yesterday for the Health Fair. We saw Pam at her station and walked around and did a little shopping. I love it when JC Penny's has 80% off their Big and Tall section. You got to love when you can buy $60.00 sweaters for $4.95. I guess you have to hit it just right, I did the same thing a few years ago with shirts.

Hayley has been busting her butt all weekend doing a self paced online Algebra class. She was doing homework Friday evening and was doing homework last night working on getting through this class. Needless to say both Michelle and I are very proud of her right now. Of course she also went and got a lot of tank tops and some clothes with us yesterday, I guess she found a great deal at one of her favorite stores.

Today, we have grocery shopping on the agenda. We tried to find a new snow shovel yesterday, since I seemed to have snapped the last one in half. You would think that after so much snow this season, that a new snow shovel would not be hard to find. I could understand if it was a new snow or we were just getting hit with it, but this white stuff has basically been on the ground since before Christmas, so you think people would have their shovels and stores would have been replenished. I guessed wrong.

Have a great Sunday.

No comments: