Links

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

OK Phil

You're up. It's your day, it's Groundhog Day and I'm not talking about the Bill Murray movie. This is the day that everyone decides to visit Gobblers Knob and listen what you have to say. Please oh Rodent friend of mine, do not see that shadow.

Let's see. In 2006 you saw your shadow. In 2007 you oh King of the Groundhogs didn't see that shadow. In 2008 you returned to your shadow seeing self. Last year in 2009 you continued to irritate me by bringing us the six additional weeks of winter.

So out of four years of me writing about you, you have saw your shadow three times to one time not seeing it. Come on oh King of the groundhogs, ignore anything you may see today on the ground if it resembles you. It is not a shadow, I repeat it is NOT A SHADOW.

Happy Groundhogs Day everyone, I hope Phil is not dinner tonight.

No comments: