Links

Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Tuesdays Tidbit's

* Well now that the rat has stolen the show and ruined my day, how about a nice little tidbits.

* I bought a Roku player yesterday, and it has been shipped already. I already have a Netflix account and have streamed a couple of movies to my computer. The Roku is wireless and let's me stream straight to my TV using a wireless connection and an HDMI adaptor. It is capable of streaming HD and I have spoken with a friend who does and he says it is no problem and no lag.

* I'll be out of town tomorrow and in Pittsburgh on business. It will be nice to get out of the office and travel a little bit, I think it has been a couple months since I last traveled.

* Everyone got their taxes filed yet? I have used TaxCut for years, but H&R Block discontinued it to present H&R Block at Home. Same thing just a little bit more robust. I get five free Federal e-files and have a couple left if anyone needs to file.

* Did I ever mention I hate snow. You suck Phil.

No comments: