Links

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Tuesdays Tidbits

* I swear I just did a Tuesday's Tibits, but I guess it has been a whole week. Wow did that week just fly by.

* Michelle is still recovering from her surgery yesterday, last night she was still numb from the local drugs, but I figure she will start to have a great deal of pain today.

* Speaking of Michelle, it has been 711 marvelous days since we had our first date. I really am a lucky man to find someone who will put up with me as long as she has.

* Since there is still snow on the ground, I'll remind everyone that there are only 305 shopping days left until Christmas and we are halfway through the six weeks of winter that Phil decided we needed. I think he dropped the whole winters worth in a few short weeks.

* I've been wanting to buy a bigger external storage drive for my computer, over 10,000 pictures, lot's of software and files I do not ever want to lose are the reason I run and external drive. I upgraded from 160 GB to 1 TB. for less money than I bought that HUGE 160 GB drive a few years back. Storage wasn't really an issue, and it is less of an issue now.

* We bought a nice safe last night too, somewhere to keep the important stuff in case of a fire and to keep what we need private, private and secure. My Old Drive is probably going to go in there as another safe place for most of my files.

* Michelle and I are thinking about having an Easter Egg hunt here this spring, details are incomplete right now and will be determined later.

* Hi Ho Hi Ho, Tuesday here we go.

No comments: