Links

Sunday, February 07, 2010

It's Over

Well we took a nice winter blast, it's now over with and time for the digging out and restoring of lost services.

My sisters Pam and Kim have both been without electricity for a few days, Kim has a generator and Pam is downstairs camped out by the propane heater. Both are waiting for restoration of their electric and trying to dig out of a mess that old man winter has left us.

Van Voorhis Road is travel-able, only problem is me getting through the driveway and to the road. We'll manage to get out somehow today, Ralphie has a snow plow and I told Amy I would pay him to come over and plow the driveway so we can get out.

There may be a trip to the emergency room today, Michelle jumped into bed yesterday afternoon to take a nap and hit her elbow against the corner of the nightstand. If we could have gotten out I would have taken her last night. We'll make it there today somehow plus get to Wal-Mart for her prescriptions.

Oh, it's Super Bowl Sunday. My prediction, the Saints will win.

No comments: