Links

Thursday, February 11, 2010

OK Real BLOG

Now that I have gotten to the bottom of why MUB payments go to NC, it's time for my real Blog.

I think we are getting pretty lucky with the amount of snow we are getting this week. It could have been much worse, but the major storm front seemed to do the most damage in Norther PA and NYC area. I'm not complaining, they can have all of the attention and the snow that goes with it.

There is once again no school in Monongalia County today, but the holiday that they were going to get on Monday now has been taken away and they will have school on Monday. Next year students can start as early as August 10th and they can keep them in school all the way to the end of June. This year however the last day students can be in session is June 8th.

Maybe it's just a hunch, but I think my brother Gary is becoming a Mafia Wars addict on facebook. Maybe they need a 12 step program for Facebook addicts.

No comments: