Links

Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Tuesdays Tidbits

* It's Tuesday, can you think of a better day to do a tibits on?

* This is officially post number 448 for 2009, equaling my total for the year 2008, this means I will surpass last years total once again in overall blog posts.

* It has been 655 days since mine and Michelle's first date a couple of years ago. We definitely have come a long way since 10,000 BC and a night at Pizza Hut.

* I will once again this year do a "Goodbye 2009" Blog where I address one or two things that happened each month based on my BLOG. I've done these for a few years and is one of my favorite posts of the year.

* I'm thinking about doing an end of the Decade Blog also, since we are about to venture into yet another decade. I've been blogging since September 11, 2004 and it would be nice to reflect on things in my life over the last ten years.

* What is with the cold weather and snow? Come on Phil, lighten up a little my little tasty groundhog friend. I hate snow.

* Kids are off school this week on Christmas break. I do miss the times when I had worry free days of school when I had these types of breaks.

* I think Hayley and her cousin Amanda might be hanging out a good bit this week, Amanda is on break from WVU and Hayley is also off.

* New Years is a couple of days away, not sure what we are going to do yet. I guess a lot of it depends on the weather.

No comments: