Links

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Hump Day

Once again this week is just flying by, Monday and Tuesday are well behind us and we are entering the midweek portion of the week, but to tell you the truth this will be another three day weekend for me coming up so I am well beyond that mythical workweek hump that we must clear the summit.

I'm still not sure what we are going to do New years Eve. Michelle and I talked about it and might stay home and enjoy each others company as the new year rings in. Nothing set in stone as of yet.

It's been a little slow at work, most people are taking extended holiday breaks and just are not around. It's probably going to get mega busy here within the next couple of weeks.

Just for the record, this will most likely be my last regular blog of the year, I am planning on doing my end of the year BLOG and maybe an end of the decade blog for New years Eve.

No comments: