Links

Sunday, December 27, 2009

I think Christmas is NOW over

Yesterday Christmas continued as Michelle's Mom made her way to Morgantown. Her and Tom stopped by here first before everyone made their way to Michelle's Sister Chris's house to wrap up the final Christmas activities.

Michelle's laptop has some power supply issues, I think the adapter inside of it has came loose and there is no way for it to get power. I'm not one to work on laptops or at least the hardware portion of it all so we ordered her a new laptop yesterday. Her favorite color is purple so I designed a purple one on Dell and ordered it yesterday. I think I'll get her laptop fixed and we'll use it as a spare, she has had power issues with it since I've known her. I think it just needs soldered inside, so we'll see what we can do with it.

It's early Sunday morning and like usual I am up before the roosters and playing on the internet. I've already spent some time on Facebook, B&G News and Ebaums, now it's over here to write my BLOG.

No comments: