Links

Saturday, December 19, 2009

It's a Cookie Day

I have been looking forward to this day for a while, it's cookie day. Last night after we had our company Christmas Dinner at Oliverio's (it was awesome) Michelle and I ventured out to a couple of grocery stores to pick up everything that she needs to make a wide variety of Christmas Cookies today.

I'm not sure what she has planned, but we bought all kinds of delicious ingredients last night and bulk staple products (Flour, Sugar, Peanut Butter, Brown Sugar, Powdered Sugar, Extract, Chocolate Chips, Butterscotch Chips, Hershey Kisses, Macadamia nuts, peanuts, almonds light and dark corn syrup, eggs, and things i am forgetting this morning.)to manufacture a wide variety of delicious Christmas Cookies.

We also have a Gingerbread House that I think that Hayley and I will tackle today as well with a little bit of input from Michelle when she gets a chance.

Should be a great day, I am the official cookie quality control inspector.

No comments: