* Well Monday is past us now, it is time for a Tidbits.
* There are only 10 days left until Christmas. We have this weekend and then next Friday it will be Christmas Day.
* Day 641 since mine and Michelle's first date. It all started with a horrible movie, but we're still going strong.
* We used a Christmas gift we received this weekend. We made Quesadillas last night with our new Quesadilla maker. We had steak, yellow, red and green peppers, onions, baby portobello mushrooms and make some really nice quesadillas. I think we are going to have a lot of fun with this thing.
* I got a text message last night, my company Christmas party will be friday night.
* Saturday is a day of cookie baking for Michelle. She is going to do all her Christmas Cookies this weekend, I know I eagerly anticipate this weekend.
* Saturday evening is going to be a Girls Night Out with Michelle and a few girls at MiHaley's. Any ladies up for it?
* It's time for some Christmas movies, I just bought Miracle on 34th Street and it;s a Wonderful Life DVD's.
* Hi Ho Hi Ho...