Links

Monday, December 28, 2009

Good Break

I have to say that this was a good three day weekend for me. It all started with Christmas Eve and culminated with a nice relaxing Sunday.

How about the Pittsburgh Steelers showing that they still have life as they beat the rival Baltimore Ravens 23-20 yesterday afternoon. A couple of weeks ago the Steelers had dropped their fifth straight game of the season and were in danger of losing once again last week before they won by scoring a touchdown on the games last play for the win. Yesterday they managed to win again and keeping their dim playoff hopes alive.

This will once again be a short week for me. New Years Day is Friday and I'll be off for a second consecutive three day weekend. Last year was the first year I have ever done pork and sauerkraut for New Years, since 2009 was such a great year for me we are already planning on repeating the 2009 menu on Friday.

Hi Ho Hi Ho....

No comments: