Links

Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Civil Service Test

I worked Census2000 ten years ago, and Census 2010 is now upon us and they are starting the process. Yesterday evening I signed up and took my civil service exam for Census2010 and did OK, not as well as I did in 2000, but it was at the end of a long day and they took forever to get started.

It took a little longer than I thought to get started, but they only gave you 30 minutes to answer the 28 question test. I think I completed in about 25 or 26 minutes so I did have a little bit of time to spare, most of the people didn't finish. The next phase should start some time after the first of the year with the special places phase.

Not sure if I will work it, I don't really know if it is worth my time like it was ten years ago.

So needless to say it was a long day yesterday and I was asleep as soon as my head hit the pillow.

No comments: