Links

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Tuesdays Tidbits

* 591 Days since mine and Michelle's first date. How many people do you know that keep track of these kind of things?

* Pam called last night but I missed the call, Calvin has a case of the flu, but she doesn't know if it is the swine flu. It's something that she may want to pay close attention to as a girl that Hayley has went to school with since Kindergarten has died from swine flu. Morgantown's only confirmed death from it.

* I lost once again in fantasy football. I lost three, won two and now I've lost two again. I need to stop the skid if I want to get into the playoffs and have any chance for the money.

* Michelle is starting to come down with the flu again, it's not the swine flue but I hear that it could very well be the frog flu. I think you get it from hanging around horny toads.

* Looks like both Amy and Val are sticking to the tax thing. I guess they aren;t tired of crunching numbers yet.

* I did see my nephew randy at Wal-Mart Saturday evening. He was with his girlfriend and was walking out as we were walking in.

* Hi Ho Hi Ho......

No comments: