Links

Friday, October 16, 2009

Big Ole Hairy Friday


Yes it is once again that time of the week that we all look foreword to, when we can take time to cease the labors for the week and take a little bit of needed time out to enjoy the fruits of those labors. It is once again the dawn of another weekend and a Big Ole Hairy Friday.

First and foremost, Gates open at 6:30 tonight for an autograph session and tonight is the start of Mountaineer Madness at the WVU Coliseum. There will be an autograph session from 6:30 till 8:00 and then the madness starts at 8:30. Me and Michelle will be there and will be eagerly anticipating the 2009-10 edition of the West Virginia Mountaineer Basketball team. Most pre-season polls have Huggins and the boys ranked in the top 10 already. This could be an interesting year in Morgantown. Come on out, it will be a lot of fun.

High school football is your concern? #12 Morgantown will travel to #1 Brooke this evening and try to extract some Mon County revenge on the Bruins for them beating University High last week. Watch the Mohigans pull the upset, I'm calling it here first. University High will be entertaining John Marshall at home, Clay Battelle will travel to Cameron and Trinity travels to Williamson.

This was a short week for me, and I am glad it is over. Made a lot of progress career wise (even got a call about another job that pushes me much higher in Cranberry if I would choose to go that route), I have signed my offer sheet and returned it to Sexton already, I'm happy with where I am at right now.

No comments: