Links

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tuesdays Tidbits

* I love starting the week on Tuesday, Monday's really are not my favorite days of the week and I had yesterday off for Columbus Day.

* I'll have a career announcement coming up within the next month or so. SAIC is a contractor for NETL and they lost the new contract this time around. No fears, I'll let everyone know how everything played out once everything is done. I'll just be changing companies, not jobs or even where I sit on a day to day basis.

* I am thinking about stream lining my website, it's been 4-5 years since I last redid it and there are a lot of changes that need to be made. There have been a lot of headaches and problems as of late, I think I have the problem fixed though right now.

* You'll notice my picture site is gone, I had to wipe it out and re-install it on my host. I'm going to have Michelle help me repopulate it again with things we want. I have all the images on my local computer if anyone wants a specific file.

* Shitzngiggles.com is another site I am going to redevelop. The first time I bought a cheap gaming site and put it up and that's what it was, a cheap gaming site. Might be looking in another direction now that I have the php issues worked out and it displaying again.

* Oh well, it was a nice three day weekend, but it's back to work I go...Hi Ho Hi Ho...

No comments: